COVID-19 UPDATE 3RD JULY 2020
HOW WE SECURE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND TEAM
New processes for cleaning and hygiene:
- Our team are being trained in enhanced cleaning routines, both within personal hygiene and new cleaning routines.
- We are also following COVID-19 guidelines provided by the Scottish government.
- Enhanced cleaning; High-touch areas, such as bathrooms, door handles, light switches, kitchen equipment and remote controls, are disinfected and cleaned before check-in.
- Loose items such as pens, note pads and information material have been removed from rooms.
- Social distancing from customers and suppliers.
- Physical distancing; We have implemented a remote check-in service. Revised food & beverage offerings. Where applicable we will provide an individually packaged breakfast.
Glenview Luss Video Showreel
Video produced by Brightbeam